22' Camping Flag Pole
22' Camping Flag Pole
- 7 collapsible (48") sections
- Metal locking pins to secure the bottom 3 sections
- Rigid fiberglass to withstand harsh winds
- Top section accommodates electrical wire for optional flag pole lights
- Fits snugly into all 22' series holders without need for rubber spacers
- 4 swivel rings to fly two 3x5' flags independently
- Collapses from 22 feet to 48 inches for easy storage and weighs only 4 pounds
- Comes with a 4" chrome ball for the top, vinyl flag pole bag, 4 rings with carabiner clips, and pins for bottom 3 sections.
- See below for more details and specs
About This Product
Introducing the deluxe flagpole designed to meet your specific needs. With seven collapsible (48") sections, this rigid fiberglass flagpole is expertly crafted to handle harsh winds found in the desert and seaside locations. It features three metal locking pins that secure the bottom three sections, ensuring that the pole remains upright and stable. The top section of the flagpole is approximately 1" in diameter and can accommodate any electrical wire for any of our optional flagpole lights. The bottom section is just 1.88" in diameter and designed to fit snugly into all 5150 22' series holders/mounts without the need for rubber spacers or protective sleeves.
In addition, four black swivel rings (2 middle A rings) are included to allow you to fly two independently flying 3x5' flags without them becoming tangled. With a collapse length from 22 feet to 48 inches, this metallic grey pole is easy to store in your RV and weighs only 4 pounds. The flagpole has been tested to withstand winds of up to 30MPH with 2 3x5' flags flying, although it is recommended to take down the pole in windy conditions and/or collapse a few sections when the winds pick up.
Our flagpole comes with a shiny 4" inch chrome ball for the top, a vinyl flagpole bag, four rings with carabiner clips to fly two 3x5' flags, and pins for the bottom three sections. Please note that the rings are not alphabetically correct, and the C ring goes on first (largest ring), followed by the two A rings in the middle, and the B ring on the top of the top section of the flagpole. Use this deluxe flagpole to mount your Camp Locator to your RV or Trailer and fly your flags with pride.
22' Camping Flag Pole Details
Installation Instructions & Videos
NOTE: The rings are not alphabetically correct, the C ring goes on first (largest ring) then the two A rings go in the middle, and the B ring goes on the top of the top section of the flag pole.